MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 3 is the lucky number! Nole is 3 times champion!

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #91
country flag Depeche

Depeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 is the lucky number! Nole in BeijingFinal vs Tsonga

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
It's the same with his impersonations. For the first few times it was all fun for him and for fans. Now he's been asked over and over again to dance and it's kind of losing its novelty. At least this time he sort of promised he might do it at the start of the week and the ball girls made it less awkward for him.
Yes, exactly. Plus I wonder if he was thinking that if he lost, he wouldn't want to see the other guy performing a dance in the middle of the court. I love that he didn't dare remove the stuffed animal from the trophy too.
Depeche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote