MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #593
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Very dangerous I forbid this also vSis

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Closer to death than close to us.

Anyway, it's a short flight from Merida to the U.S.

But, you sort of have to look at it like how likely are you to get caught up in something. I mean -- Juarez, that's just hell and no one should venture in there. It's so sad because these border towns used to be so great. Matamoros, Laredo, Juarez -- those were just nice places, but now they everything has changed. And it's bad for the people who live there not just because of the cartels and the violence, but the tourist business has dried up completely.

Ten most dangerous cities for tourists in Mexico.

http://www.gadling.com/2012/01/13/th...ies-in-mexico/

It almost makes me cry to see Mazatlan on this list. It was a great laid back town for tourists.

Also this guy does not give the green light to Veracruz.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...ter-mckay.html
Wait. They kill TOURIST? I thought we were talking about getting caught in cross fire or something. They actually kill tourists? But why? that doesn't make sense!!

EDIT: I read the artile and now I get it. But why is this happening? Why are the drud dealers getting so violent?

Last edited by arm : 10-07-2012 at 08:41 AM.
arm is offline View My Blog!