MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tokyo F: Nishikori bagels Raonic 7-6(5) 3-6 6-0

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #34
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tokyo F: Nishikori bagels Raonic 7-6(5) 3-6 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Kei was already my favourite of the young ones and this just confirmed it. Have someone to really root for when Nadal retires. Seems like such a sweet guy and wow that backhand. There was a lot of expectation and pressure today and he rose to it. To think that not so long ago he was still Project 47 - top 10 here he comes!

A word for Milos - today doesn't take away his great win vs Murray - he'll obviously contend for big titles with that serve of his. Do think however that he is limited by the fact that he so often relies on tiebreaks - needs to improve that BH a lot more as his patterns of play become predictable. Still, future top 10 too and not too distant future either.
Same here, he's got something exciting that caught my imagination as well.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote