MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #27
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
u just need to know that there are sides to each coin, i always see u open threads blaming my country or the USA for all the wrongs that are in the world but lets erase the US and my country, do u think a world run by russia and china is better? to human rights "fighters"?
i never see u talk about what the jap's did to the chinese, the Turkish to the Armenians, the mess all over africa (pick any country from there..sadly most of them are in a mess), China and the Tibetan people, Russia and the Chechens. the fact that women can not drive in Saudi Arabia and all of them are their man's property, we can talk about the Withdrawal of the Arab world from advances to darkness, more then billion ppl all over the world, billions of $ from oil and No innovation or technological invention, if im wrong pls do correct me but how many noble prize winners 6 in all the arb world, 4are for peace and sorry we all know that it doesnht really count so we have just 2, for Literature and the other one is for Chemistry.
we can talk about the lovely Hugo Chávez and so many more...but ur always picking for the USA or my country and never comes with a new topic, we got ur hate, now what?

p.s im not attacking u, just wanna understand
i focus on the west because of the rampant hipocrisy there and the fact that to this day the west has a strong position in the world. the palestinian-israeli conflict is of great importance to me and, without claiming expertice, i have read quite a bit on the subject. i consider my position highly moderate though.

that said, unlike what many seem to think around here, i don't hate the west at all. in fact, it could well be said that i live a western-like lifestyle with western habits and whatnot.

lastly , i invite you all to really focus on the discussion of this thread.