MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Live Commentary

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #1707
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satasonic View Post
You want to hear my opinion about it? If Murray would be such a good player, he would defeat Raonic 6-4 6-3. He didnt, therefore, on that particular day, he was worse than Raonic. Its a fact, get over it. In tennis, there are only 2 variables. Its not football, or basketball. One player wins, and thats it. He was better on the day, get over it.
I'm not denying Raonic was better on the day. I'm denying his BH had a lot to do with it and I did watch. Raonic deserves to be in the final and will probably win a lot of titles - won't be due to his BH though IMO.

Nishikori was really stupid to let that break go - had the momentum. Now needs to concentrate on his own serve to make sure this at least gets to a breaker. Also seems to have physical issues.
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!