MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF suggestions to reform the ATP and tennis in general

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:57 AM   #586
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF suggestions to reform the ATP and tennis in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
So I guess you are okay with totally fluke slam winners.
wouldn't happen, the best player will still come through, it's not like we're playing 2 slams at the same time, putting half the players in 1 draw and half in another, in a situation where all the top players will be in a draw, and a relatively bad player will win the other.

The top players will have to be beaten for someone to win the slam, and with the current dominance the winner will more than likely have to beat 1 of them, even in they were all on the same half they have to beat one of them in the final.

I didn't say I totally agree with the idea, but it does have it's benefits

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote