MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4)

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #246
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
disappointing to see murray lose control of his emotions, esp. in light of his revelatory 5th set performance in new york. at one point raonic immediately challenged a service call to which murray screamed “that’s fucking bullshit!”. milos looked befuddled, then grinned as if to say “i’ve got him now”. andy needs to stay in control of his emotions (he's no john mcenroe) and act like a gs champ and olympian instead of a whiny little bitch.
I rememebr that, and the funny thing was, the very previous point, Milos hit a ball out, which was called in, Murray hit the shot, it when into the net so then he decided to challenge. Basically the exact same thing he was mad that Milos did he did the very previous point.

Murray won his challenge, MIlos lost his

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote