MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #1333
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

Whenever he's at the round that's supposed to draw 1 of the Top 4, he always got Murray. Just look at how many times he played Andy in the past 3 years compares to playing against Rafa/Fed/Nole. Not saying he can beat the other 3, but he has better chance of getting a win by catching them on a bad day or sth. Against Andy, there is almost no chance. Andy can have a bad day on any given day except the day he plays Gilles, bcos he's way too confident against Gilles given the H2H. Even if Andy's in bad form, he will be able to play well against Gilles bcos of that psychological edge. So anyway, it's just Gilles' luck that he draws Murray yet again in R16. I don't see him pasting Andy in any tournament, sorry, but just being realistic. And in shanghai, I'll be happy if he makes it to R3. Who knows what form Gilles' in. Melzer's form is as unpredictable so I think Gilles does have a good chance in the first round if his body holds up. Then the 2nd round against Chardy/Dolgo (that will be a fun match to watch). These 2 can beat anyone when they are on, except it's hard to predict when they will be on, and most of the time they aren't on. Anyway, I think these 2 rounds could be the easiest or the hardest .
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote