MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4)

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #204
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
You should replace 'tennis knowledge' with 'atp tennis knowledge' because knowing who is ranked where, who has won what and strengths and weaknesses of players does not equate to 'tennis knowledge'. To me, tennis knowledge is mainly understanding the biomechanical, tactical and psychological aspects of the sport and this forum isn't really the place to discuss as much.
Oh I know that. Who is ranked where is not tennis knowledge. Knowing who has won what and knowing strengths and weaknesses of players is some tennis knowledge. But you last sentence is mostly what I'm referring to when I talk about Filo V and most of this forum. Filo V may know players' rankings but that's as far as it goes.