MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin Klizan

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
country flag JurajCrane

JurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
It's not the bandwagoning in general that is bothering me, but rather the constant denial that people are bandwagoning Klizan. It's so obviously bandwagoning, and yet people still deny it
Yes, it is a little bit of bandwagon. But it is a obvious act when someone outside top 30-40 seems to be good and proves that.

Can you now stop with it and start talking to the topic, which is match between Bellucci and Klizan ? It could be very interesting.

Btw, I am a Klizan fan since 2010, after he started work with Kucera. That´s why I am alergic to see that. You should remove it from the title, though.

Dustin Brown - Nick Kyrgios - Norbert Gombos - Stanislas Wawrinka - Dominic Thiem
JurajCrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote