MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I'm not greatest player - Roger Federer

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #4
country flag sportstennis
Banned!

sportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond reputesportstennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm not greatest player - Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
He's not even the greatest of his own era, so you're completely right Wodgie

Oh, Really? And Nadal says that this time is the maximum most? The time when this grass and a hard court are slow.

Even the time when all these surface is slow, Who is the player who can win only clay successively?

And Nadal insults the Sampras era when grass and a hard court were fast?

tell me, Nadal's fanatic arrogant fan.

================================================

Nadal believes previous tennis eras cannot match the excitement generated by the current stars of the sport.

"Sampras versus Ivanisevic match, or one between those kind of players, is not enjoyable, It's not really tennis, it is a few swings of the racquet.

It was less eye-catching than what we do now. Everyone enjoys the tennis we play much more. I am not saying we are playing better tennis, just more enjoyable tennis. For me, in the past it was just serve, serve, serve."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...-Day-Five.aspx

Last edited by sportstennis : 10-06-2012 at 12:18 PM.
sportstennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote