MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Shanghai Draw - in post #1

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #56
country flag romismak

romismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shanghai Draw - whenever it arrives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
I think you are making stuff up, I never saw anyone saying he was going to go on a Djokovic like run. This is Murray 2.0 though, it's just 500's are no big deal for him these days.
Are you joking right?

That´s why his court behaviour today? did you even watched it? if he would go past Milos most likely he would demolish Kei in F and win this and you would say otherwise

Andy was going for title in Tokyo no doubt about it, simply Milos today played great offensive tennis at relatively fast court + his serving is always what can win him matches, Andy said himself Milos is tricky player, he knew very well what he was talking about, he played him recently at USO - where just Andy happend to play fantastic match and probably was aware that if he won´t play as good it will be tougher - after all he played Ivo here in Tokyo too and almost lost 1st set tie-break despite the fact he was clearly superior player and Milos is clearly better version of Ivo - with better groundgame and right now even better serve
romismak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote