MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 09:37 AM   #764
country flag MaratandMilos

MaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I really enjoyed the Madrid tournament; although I believe such surface shouldn't be introduced on clay, but on hardcourts, it was nice to see something different for a change. The semis with Berdych/Del Potro and the final with Federer/Berdych were very enjoyable matches, as were some of the early round matches namely Fed vs Raonic. I didn't like seeing a clay tournament play like that, but it's good that there was at least one tourament that rewarded serving and shotmaking over defense and movement.
It's no coincidence that Raonic's two best matches this year (vs. Fed in Madrid and vs. Murray in Tokyo) were on faster courts. A shame there aren't more of them.
MaratandMilos is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote