MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Murray`s negative attitude on court

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
country flag Sanya

Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Murray`s negative attitude on court

How do you think how many matches Andy lost due to negative attitude during match? Today he was malicious after every single point he didn`t take. I understand, now he is legend Goldray and Slamray , but it doesn`t believe he will never lose again hovewer we joked about it.

I can remember at least 5-6 for last years where the obvious reasons of losses were wrong focus for Andy. Too many tantrums, too litle smart and accurate play.

For me sometimes it looks like Andy has conflict in himself while losing to players he should have won to his mind. "How on earth I missed that backhand, I should have never even played this kind of shot against this opponent. Failed, Andy, be smarter!". And so on. He concentrates on some bad points more than they deserve. I can remember the same thing with early Federer.

The most important thing I saw as a result of Lendlray co-work was changing of Murray`s behaviour on court. I thought that after victory on GS it would be even easier for Murray to face little fails during matches here and there, but now I`m not that sure.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Sanya : 10-06-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Sanya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote