MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Retired Players (Marat wins 3rd consecutive time)

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 06:27 AM   #137
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Retired Players (4th update in post #110)

1. Agassi ("i hated tennis with a dark and secret passion" how can you hate this guy??)
2. Santoro
3. Rios
4. Ancic
5. Kiefer
6. Rafter
7. Henman
"Sometimes you're just happy playing. Some people, some media unfortunately don't understand that it's okay just to play tennis and enjoy it. They always think you have to win everything, it always needs to be a success story, and if it's not obviously what is the point. Maybe you have to go back and think, Why have I started playing tennis? Because I just like it. It's actually sort of a dream hobby that became somewhat of a job. Some people just don't get that ever."
dabeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote