MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4)

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 06:18 AM   #57
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Idk, I mean he seemed very upset at losing points, but he gave up games pretty easily and distractedly. I don't think he was very focused here. I knew yesterday after the first set against Wawrinka, when ever working well, he just lost focus and really wasn't interested, and through away a break in the second set. He was lucky Wawa wasn't able to take advantage in the third and he was able to get back in the groove.
Here, getting broken by Raonic(someone who breaks as rarely as anyone in the top 30) after being a break up in the third, 2 games away from the finish... that just doesn't scream focus and commitment to me.
He just played two bad points at *4-2 15-30 - but in the first set he had zero say in the matter, Milos was hitting the ball too good- showing what a fast court can do for an aggressive ballstriker like him.

Both players were excellent 2nd set though, the tie break was a clutch battle.

Milos winning the title would be great now but Kei doing it in his backyard would be a sweet moment too.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote