MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:13 AM   #209
country flag Chemokine

Chemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

I hate it when trolls come on to these threads. It was perfectly civil the first few pages and then deteriorated.

Last year was a dream. He was just so on top of his game. This year- his form dropped a bit, he was weaker somewhat mentally and appeared a little out of it at times and still came out with a pretty good year: 2 MS, multiple finals, 1 GS etc. He has a very good chance at year end No. 1 as well.

I think he made a mistake in explicitly targeting 2 events. While one should schedule carefully, I think he didn't focus as much as he should have.

The pressure will be off of him a bit now and I'm very excited for the new rivalries in tennis. When everyone plays well, it's a win-win for tennis.
Chemokine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote