MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 01:33 AM   #208
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

It was a good year, but I'll wait till it's over to make some final statements. If Nole finishes as #1, which is all I want atm, life is good. the only bad taste in my mouth is when he lost to Rafa at RG. Nole had a momentum and it was gone when it started raining. Also, he should've won that first set against Murray at the USO, but he was too casual and cost him the match at the end. well, kudos to Muzza, I'm the first one who is against should've, would've, could've but I just can't help it.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote