MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole and Almagro Doing a Gangnam Style dance xD

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #87
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole and Almagro Doing a Gangnam Style dance xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
seriously this ticks you off? why so bitter man?
I couldnt care less about this whole Gangnam fad, but I really like seeing a more humane side of the players, especially from Almagro.

As I've said before, I miss the Nole who did impersonations of others, that was fun. I find it a little petty that some of the players got offended by that tbh.
You do understand that the impressions and the fact No2e felt entitled to unconditional love from the crowds is the fact some people don't like him, right? Couple that blatant attention-worism with the faking and the cheating...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote