MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Beijing - Congrats AdeyC and *Jean*/mateusz2904!

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #166
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Beijing - Saturday Deadline 6.30am CEST

Congrats TankingTheSet/KittyTennis - I didn't have time to look into it properly earlier because I had to go to a meeting at work and couldn't check on the rules thread - hence the 'might' (in WTF I recently won the New Haven tournament on this basis - (beating Mat in the final ) we'd have won if it was there because Bruno got the correct 6-4 Lopez set score in the right place) and I wasn't 100% sure without checking if it was the same here which it isn't.

May not have got to make my dream doubles final but I'm still more than happy with this singles final