MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tokyo QF: Nishikori def. Berdych 7-5 6-4

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #44
country flag romismak

romismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tokyo QF: Nishikori def. Berdych 7-5 6-4

Nishikori played amazing tennis, very fast and using all corners of the court- he reminded me of Davydenko at some moments with his agressive tennis and taking ball early. Berdych was running behind the baseline - he was out of his comfort zone he is not used to be deffender.. why Nishikori wasn´t able to play like this vs Monaco just week ago? i still have flashbacks of that match and he choked there badly when he was leading and now 1 week after he is ,,bullying,, Berdych on the court
romismak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote