MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tokyo QF: Nishikori def. Berdych 7-5 6-4

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #31
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tokyo QF: Nishikori def. Berdych 7-5 6-4

Gosh, Tomas was made to look a little helpless today. He does hit the bigger ball, but his super-linear hitting patterns were really exposed. And as usual first serve let him down. I don't think at 5-5 deuce in the first set he got a single first serve in . It was really bizarre to watch this tall strong man really bullied by this short guy but Nishi did play the match of his life probably .

I will say though, Nishi, don't be one of these players that flexes your knee all the time like you're in pain but continue to run like a rabbit. A tad annoying .

Can't believe some people call Berdych a bad sport . As soon as the match was over he takes to FB to write this: "Congrats to Kei...He played great match..." .