MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescores (November 2012)

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #1742
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Seemingly a bad matchup
Yeah, 1-3 record indicates that, but I think its just Berdych being the most inconsistent guy in the top 10 by far.

UE after UE, serving only 55%. He was up a break in the 3rd and proceeded to give that back immediately.

I was debating backing Kei but he's been so inconsistent the past 2 weeks. Took 3 to beat Ramos in Bangkok, lost in 3 to Monaco. Was stretching his knee and playing with his feet and then went 3 vs Soeda and Robredo yesterday. You have to assume that Berdych can take out the trash but it wasn't to be.

Even the point that Berdych got broken that gave Kei the lead it was on a point where Kei hit a net cord and left Berdych a sitting floater which he sprayed awry. Backing Berdych as a favorite is like walking on the rail at Niagra Falls.
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote