MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The best looking current player?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #847
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edda View Post
A nice, genuine smile enhances people's looks, even if they are considered just ordinary.
Exactly, such is the power of the Ben Barnes smile.

Ben Barnes smile = a really frank, broad, genuine kind of smile, with a bit of shyness in it too, it's a really warm kind of smile, the kind that makes you smile too when you look at that person smile (it does that to me anyway).

Of course, in Ben Barnes's case, it helps that he is actually gorgeous. But you don't have to be Ben Barnes to have a Ben Barnes smile. He's just the one guy that epitomizes the concept, that's all.

Ferru does have a Ben Barnes smile (he's also quite close to reaching the Ben Barnes hair of perfection, although not while he's playing obviously, but who knows what Ben Barnes's hair would look like if he were playing tennis )

Rafa also does have a powerful smile, I guess it could qualify as well:

Mmm... OK back to work
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote