MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:19 AM   #569
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
People from other parts of the country are always a little hesitant about Texas, but it is a great place to be. I'm sure you'll love Austin. It's a very young city with lots and lots of bars and music. It also has a great food scene. I'll remind you the last Top Chef winner was from Austin.

It's on the edge of the hill country. There's a lot of greenery mixed with those eroded limestone hills. Austin itself has kind of rolling low hills.

Plus -- little known fact -- It has these spring fed pools that are around 65 or 70 degrees and great for cooling off in the summer. http://365thingsaustin.com/2012/08/0...ing-fed-pools/
But the last Top Chef was....... Top Chef Texas

Yeah from what I've heard, Austin isn't like the rest of Texas... which to me is a good thing I need to visit Austin (and LA). Jiat won't let me forget to visit LA And one of our family's friends just became a grandmama and the baby was born ON MY BIRTHDAY in Austin So my mom and I were thinking we might get her to come down with us because she's familiar with Austin and can show us around and visit her family .

One of my high school friends is living in Houston and I RARELY talk to him lately, but even he appeared yesterday to tell me Austin is awesome.

But Texas I have like 2% country in me, and that 2% is that I like to wear boots. Texas just makes me think of like... Republicans and guns. UGH it makes me think of Rick Perry now that I'm thinking of Republicans and guns. Now I'll have nightmares before bed.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!