MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 3 Weeks In Asia (Asian Season 2012) - Shanghai

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #49
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Weeks In Asia (Asian Season 2012) - Beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad1980 View Post
Missed chance this week to go deep...

But, I think he actually played well. For example, better than most of his matches on outdoor hard courts this year. Better than all matches at US Open. He was actually varying his returns, hit forehand deep most of the time and came to net at times. The guy he was playing had hit unreal shots, especially bh down the line. Now, Richard should get back indoors and hopefully remember his form last week. Strangely, I don't feel bad about this loss at all, it's not about the result but the way he is playing. Last couple weeks, there are clear signs that he is working on his forehand a lot and trying to make it more effective shot.

Allez
I share the same thought. When Zhang won the match, I was upset because Richard had a great chance of making the later rounds and also leading in the 3rd set but I am looking forward to Shanghai. Richard deserves some much needed rest after winning in Bangkok.

Race for London!!

[M.Safin] [T.Henman] [G.Rusedski] [A.Roddick]

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote