MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Beijing R2 : Djokovic survives Berlocq 6-1 6-3

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #62
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beijing R2 : Djokovic survives Berlocq 6-1 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
This must mean that God exists and is nice. Warlocq is the earthly form. He loses matches for our sins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
That's just it: there's nothing at all. Trying to make Berlocq look interesting is a vain effort because there's absolutely nothing in his game or in his personality that can be depicted as interesting in any way. His serve and groundstrokes are ugly and weak, he's a pusher/grinder and not even a good one, and has no personality to speak of.
You used to be a good poster, now all you do is hate in every post against any player you have the chance (Ferrer, Monaco, Berlocq, etc). You're turning into another clownspingmugtor.

Berlocq is a very nice and likeable guy. He doesn't need to show off to be consider a great personality. And he is not a pusher, if he pushes it's because he is playing against a better player who is overpowering him, but he likes to dictate from the baseline. But I'm sure you didn't even watch him play before the "warlocq" hype. Hating someone you don't know because everybody else like him is pretty sad. And after all Berlocq was in the TOP 40, I don't know if any of the 2 or 3 posters who called him a mug are at the top 40 at something. If you are, good for you.

Bye,

The warlocq rules.
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote