MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #60
country flag grahampros

grahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

Honestly, it just depends for me on the particular match. I'm a Fed fan, but when's it's a great match played well by both, the winner is the winner and i don't begrudge the player who beat him. He earned it. This being so emotionally attached that you can't respect a player who just earned it ( regardless of who you are a fan of) just get's out of hand. We see that in most sports, so it's not unique to tennis. The booze probably has a lot to do with it i'd suspect.
grahampros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote