MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #557
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I think they're real people, because I feel like I have seen interviews like.. years later where they show that "blah blah farmer from Ohio" is still struggling or whatever.

But yeah, it seems fake and it's an overused tactic
Reaaaally overused! They do it every 3 minutes! I lost count of how many people both candidates have mentioned.
And did you hear Eva Longoria? Her story really sounds fake...

How is life, Jess? Have you made a decision about school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I don't honestly know how people can still be undecided to the point where a debate is going to sway them unless you're really not secure in your own beliefs. Obama could have played Draw Something on stage for 90 minutes last night and I'd still be voting the same way I plan to because I already know what I need to know about the candidates and their platforms I mean, it's not like back in the day where you might not know anything about a candidate until the debate is played on the radio and your whole family gathers round
Exactly. And this is why it surprises me so much to hear statements like "Obama might have lost the elections yesterday" or "the race is back on". It's less than 2 hours, how does that change so much!
arm is offline View My Blog!