MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #556
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
And one thing that annoys me me very much. I saw/heard Eva Longoria do this while campaigning for Obama and now I see that everyone in politics do this, and the two candidates did in the debate: they keep saying "this teacher I talked to in LV" or "I met a man who owned a small company and taxes bla bla bla". Is this real? Because it sounds so fake! Did they really meet these people or they just make it up? Eva Longoria's story sounded especially fake.

PM me! I will PM back with the story of my life.
I think they're real people, because I feel like I have seen interviews like.. years later where they show that "blah blah farmer from Ohio" is still struggling or whatever.

But yeah, it seems fake and it's an overused tactic

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!