MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Shanghai withdrawals

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #96
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shanghai withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoshka View Post
I heard that he changed the date and will arrive tomorrow ... Certainly difficult to play or practice if you know that someone wants to kill you ...
according to the website ("20 minutes" is a newspaper, it's not any website) which seems to have precise informations, he's already arrived although he didn't land on the usual airport.

Certainly not good conditions at all for Roger (also he probably remembers what happened in Roland-Garros 2009, the guy who went on court near him during the final), but the Chinese police, I think, are more reassuring in such conditions than other police, in Europe especially : they will be very careful.

Also a Chinese guy who would really want to do that (which I don't think) knows what he risks in China : certainly being sentenced to death.

I think Fed could not afford withdrawing for that because if people knew that he did withdraw because of that, there could be crazy people who have no intention to do it but just hate him, who would be encouraged to do that in other tournaments.

Last edited by duong : 10-04-2012 at 01:55 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote