MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Shanghai withdrawals

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #94
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shanghai withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
according to tweets and the following Swiss news website ( http://www.20min.ch/ro/sports/tennis...erer--31327590 ), a Chinese webposter with the pseudo "Blue cat" started on the 25th of september posting on a frequented Chinese sports website a sentence "let you know that I'm going to kill Roger Federer" with a photoshop of a beheaded Fed.

Then he kept on every day.

That's why the Chinese security have been alerted since then and they are inquiring and should prevent people to approach too near to Fed. His practise will be closed to the public.

Besides, Fed landed on a small airport rather than in Shanghai main airport.
I heard that he changed the date and will arrive tomorrow ... Certainly difficult to play or practice if you know that someone wants to kill you ...

✘✘✘✘
Antoshka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote