MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger news and articles

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #1855
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

Federer has been threatened to death by a crazy Chinese for one week. The Chinese police are giving him superior protection, his practise will be closed to the public and they will not let fans approach too near from him :

http://www.20min.ch/ro/sports/tennis...erer--31327590

a Chinese webposter with the pseudo "Blue cat" started on the 25th of september posting on a frequented Chinese sports website a sentence "let you know that I'm going to kill Roger Federer" with a photoshop of a beheaded Fed. Then he kept on every day and the Chinese police was alerted.

Fed landed on a small airport rather than in Shanghai main airport.

If anything can reassure those of us who are scared, I think the Chinese police will do the job better than any other police would have.