MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hianland

Thread: Hianland
View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #318
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland - CLOSED! Hian retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
If that proves right, then the ACC will have lost its true meaning. It's Star da Fail or Clay Douche to lose this year.
No, no. They have been banned for too long and have missed their chance. CD would have won last year if not for Filo V's huge mental breakdown which saved CD and gave Filo the crown (and he still only won the final by like 3 votes, mind you). Start da cowardice sure deserved the title as well but he chickened out as we all know.
Quote:
Topspinclown is the favorite of the non-banned users.
Nah. Nick da Greek, Lenders, pusher for life etc, even EliSter are hotter contenders this year I think.
The Rafatards have taken huge blows this year with the permabanning of SdG and especially CD, who were like the clown gurus of the MTF Nadal fanbase. Add to this the fact that Nadal being out of tennis has lead to a lot less activity from Nadaltards on this forum lately - naturally, since they don't watch any other player.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!