MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 40 : Quito (Winner : Joao Souza)

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #29
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 40 : Quito (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Net Cord View Post
Duran def. Alund 6-7(1) 7-6(4) 6-1

That was close to enormous choke from Alund. In the first set he served for it at 5-3, was 40-30 up and then: doublefaulted, won a point, doublefautled, doublefaulted. In the TB he doublefaulted once again being a set point down.

I the second set he led 5-3 again, was 40-15 up and doublefaulted on break point again but ended up winning the set.

Duran had a bp to break in the first game of the decider but didn't take it. He held in the next game but this was the last one he won.

Schwank def. Letcher 6-3 6-2

Where did you find this quote?
i'm a journalist, i have my sources
he gave interview to ecuadorian press

of course say is one thing and do is another, but schwank is a really good player when he's in shape, surely would have a better career than he has if he wasn't injured so often, so i really hope he can win a title

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote