MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hianland

Thread: Hianland
View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #317
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hian retires from MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian-GOAT View Post
Not worthy of a bombshell

That is, no lies. No jokes. Just the truth.
I'm going to be serious in this post, for once

I've tried to bring some fantasy, innovation and a different conception of community (mine conception) here, but I simply failed. You know, I come from Tennis Forum, things are different there. I understand the only way many users here have to enjoy themselves is using the world "mug" in such a desperate way.

I tried with GIFs, funny threads, innovative things. But just few people appreciated my try here, that's why I don't see the reason of going on furthermore.

As expected, many of you will cover this thread with many "bye bitch" gifs or many insults that I really don't deserve. But I'm not going to these read at all. I'll just logout a few minutes after posting this thread.

So, yeah, enjoy the freedom I don't think I will be ever back.
If some poeple want to talk with me, be free to send emails to lasorgente@live.it, otherwise.. nothing.

So, enjoy the freedom, again Bash as much as you can, I know some people will be happier this way. Although real happyness should not be found on a tennis board, you know...

Bye everyone.

Your
(Not) Beloved Hian
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!