MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:05 AM   #15
country flag manadrainer

manadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond reputemanadrainer has a reputation beyond repute

As a Fed fan, I found myself more often than not cheering for the Serbian slayer. I enjoyed so much his 6-0 in finals against Nadal in 2011.

It's a pity a lot of Djokovic fans on this site hate Fed, I had to argue with them as if they were Nadaltards.

I think a lot of Nadaltards employed the strategy "if you can't beat them join 'em", and since Rafa's got some serious beating from Djokovic in 3 consecutive gs finals (and 4 masters finals), they have declared Nadal and Djokovic being part of the "Spartan league", hailing the strongest era ever to justify Rafa's defeats.

Once upon a time there was a myth about strong and weak eras. On this glorious day the clownery was eventually unmasked: 30 y.o. past-prime daddy Fed became #1 once again in the supposed strong "Spartan" era with his rivals at their peak.
And they all lived happily ever after.
Long live King Federer!

17 Grand Slam titles
7 Wimbledon titles
302 weeks at #1
Legend
manadrainer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote