MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:43 AM   #9
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

For me it was
Djokovic

Nadal

Murray

Federer.

Now it's more like
Djokovic

Nadal (I was never a die hard fan of his, but i was rooting for the guy against Fed. He droped in my eyes in 2011 and 2012)
Murray (stayed the same, I don't really like or dislike him)

Federer (Still don't like him, but I guess I dislike him less that I did before)

Overall, on the forum, I think Fed fans mainly don't support any other top4 player. Nadal fans mainly support Novak, Novak fans mainly Rafa, some do Murray and Murray fans mainly support Fed. Note that this is just my perception and it's applied on most of the respective fanbases, there are exceptions ofc.

Last edited by uxyzapenje : 10-04-2012 at 06:00 AM.
uxyzapenje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote