MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:32 AM   #6
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovevolleyer View Post
Really? Why do you think so? Please explain.
I just like them in that order. Murray obviously because I find him fun to watch, and genuine and nice person, attractive and creative on court. Djokovic is funny and his sliding on hardcourts is impressive. I think also because they are closer in age and playing style than they are to the other two.

I dislike Federer mostly because of his attitude and everything about Nadal.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote