MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
country flag lovevolleyer
Banned!

lovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond reputelovevolleyer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

Im just wondering since the first time I stumbled to this site that there are fans who support or like another member of the top 4 besides their favorite. Say, a Nadal fan is more probably a Murray fan as well. So what do you think? Please include your explanation. By the way, It's my first post so I hope I get a lot of response..

P.S. English is not my first language so pardon me if sometimes I don't make sense.

Last edited by lovevolleyer : 10-04-2012 at 05:43 AM.
lovevolleyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote