MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 03:14 AM   #113
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Heh, it never ends with you does it, whenever the truth beats your last argument, you just come up with a new one, each with less credibility than the last, now you are really grasping at straws here.
Yeah, now I'm using Nole's superior results in big tournaments across the year as proof of him being the best player in the world. Really grasping at straws here, eh? This should teach me never to use tournament results when trying to find out who the best player in the world is

But yeah, Djokovic is the best player in the world because he has posted better and more consistent results across all big tournaments than any other player on tour.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote