MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 03:04 AM   #107
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
USO, he was extremely unlucky; he was the best player all tournament long and thoroughly outclassed Murray in the final when the wind died down. The wind made the first two sets a lottery and Murray eeked out both, and he ran out of gas in the fift. If there's one thing about this season that Nole can really great is not having taken the US Open.
The infamous wind, totally forgot about that. The best player in the world currently can handle the wind (Fed), still don't see how this comes into why he lost.

In this way of thinking, Noble can count himself fortunate for winning AO. should've lost to Murray, but he gave it away and Noble eeked it out.. in fact Noble was far closer to losing this than Murray was to losing USO Final. Should've lost to Nadal too, but he ran out of steam.

Noble = Nole. Can't be asked with fixing the auto correct.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote