MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #106
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
I would agree that losing USO must feel very disappointing for him - after all losing to clay goat in Paris is not a shame at all and from what I heard he was sick in Wimby, that's why he lost to meekly to Noserer. Losing in Olympics is no big deal as it wasn't a gold medal match and he already had a bronze.

USO, though, I felt that he had Mandy on the ropes after winning 3rd and 4th sets convincingly, then he proceeded to fall apart to the biggest slam choker on the tour I just can't explain it. If only he won the first set - Mandy would have collapsed in 3 just like at AO 2011.
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote