MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 3 is the lucky number! Nole is 3 times champion!

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #18
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 is the lucky number! Nole in Beijing QF vs Melzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nole will have a day off tomorrow. I don't want to jinx but can't find any reason for Nole to lose to Melzer who is over 30, played two three setters alreay plus doubles (he will play tomorrow doubles). Of course, the most important factor is Nole is a better player
What worries me is the fact that Nole squandered a 5-0 lead against Charly Berlocq.

Do you remember Nole losing to Melzer in Rolland Garros, when he was up 2 sets to love and 5-2 in the third?

Of course that won't happen here, it's another Novak and another Melzer, but Nole has to find again his killer-mode, he won't get away with wasting chances against the top players.

C'mon Nole...This tournament is yours to lose...