MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #503
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Spanish Press: Nadal not in DC etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
To be fair, I think that the final positions of players are determined later in age. Surely he could've been a striker but if he was a striker in juniors it doesn't signify too much IMO. Didn't he stop quite young anyway?
Well that's true. Stopped playing at 12 I think. But did play for the Mallorcan national junior team in competitions etc. I think and was their top scorer. I don't think he'd be a defender - maybe not an out and out striker but seems like the kind of person who'd want the ball all the time - quite hyper. Defenders are usually calmer/more thinking personalities, happy to be without the ball, if they have to (sweeping generalisation of course but it's a different kind of person who plays football and is happy not to have the aim of scoring goals).
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!