MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DTT Managers Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #141
country flag kingroger

kingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT Managers Thread 2012

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now and the last days with trucul, Marto and BrazilTBfan retiring, the shortage of managers and the dying spirit of the game have made me feel that it's time to announce my retirement from Doubles Tennis Tipping.
It is simply not the same than it was last year...

I had 2 really nice years, won 3 GS and reached Number 1 which made me really proud.
I would like to thank everyone who made this game run so smooth and be so fun. Special thanks here to Marto, Boarder35m and trucul.
Also thank you to Björki who explained me everything 2 years ago when I had no idea about how the game is played

It was a great experience, good luck everyone for the future, I hope the game continues.

TTS:#129 (High: #121) W (2)2012: Alphen CH, Szezecin CH
TTD: #132 (High: #26)
W (5) 2012: Caloundra CH w/TankingTheSet, Memphis w/Hellcat, Arad CH w/Marto - 2011: Cherbourg CH w/Kirilenko-Fan, Miami w/Kirilenko-Fan
DTT Singles: High: #1 - W Australian Open 2011, Madrid 2011, Tokyo 2011
DTT Doubles: High: #3 - W Wimbledon 2011, US Open 2011
kingroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote