MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - CH Mons R2: Authom def Rosol 7-5 6-3 7-6(5)

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #7
country flag tennishero

tennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CH Mons R2: Authom def Rosol 7-5 6-3 7-6(5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seljanin View Post
Like diva? What do you mean by that? I was watching most of the match (not with 100% attention though) and didn't see anything resembling that.

Close match. Authom made a deep FH return to Rosol's BH, which went into the net, at 5:5 in tiebreak and converted his first matchpoint at 6:5, when Rosol hit rather big FH UE (don't remember, if it was his return or first rally shot). That's, how the match got decided. Belgian fans were rather loud and kept cheering Authom for the whole match.
authom was leading 5-2 in the final tie break too.

his antics in general... questioning calls, lifting his hand to overrule multiple times LOL, sitting on the line judges chair, running at the changeover like i dont give a damn.
tennishero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote