MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Beijing R2 : Djokovic survives Berlocq 6-1 6-3

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beijing R2: [1]Djokovic accepts heart-warming gift from Warlocq 6-1, 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post

But then Warlocq felt so sorry for him and just gave it back to Nole quickly, being the generous guy that he is. Double faults on MP to make it respectable for his good friend. Novak is clearly the inferior player by far compared to him. We saw what Charly is capable of when he tries even 0.00001% harder. From 5-0, to 5-3, was something so beautiful from him, it drew me to tears....tears of hope that our existence in this special planet means something. We can all learn something from Charly. He is our God. No... he is more than that.... Charly Warlocq is in his own league. We love you Charly.
WC for Belgrade next spring secured
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote