MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole and Almagro Doing a Gangnam Style dance xD

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #76
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole and Almagro Doing a Gangnam Style dance xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
No, you are not answering the broad question one bit, you are still focusing only on me. Biased observations on what post I write because of your new obsession with answering my posts instead of posting on topic. All your posts in this thread are just that. So you are in no position to give lessons, what you are doing is nothing but stalking.
Nothing wrong with argumented critic. Leng jai and other posters wrote some insightful stuff, though they are hardly Nole fans. I'm simply against bs. Not my fault you're full of it
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote