MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #66
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honest assessment of Novak's year by his fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Didn't he do that this year? Maybe it's not all in his control?
sorry to say that to a Nadal-fan (saying that he's always liked Djokovic but downplaying him a lot) questioning Djokovic-fans but in Roland-Garros this year, Djokovic clearly was not at his best, clearly felt the pressure.

According to uncle Toni's own words, Nadal was very fragile on the final day"s" and a Djokovic with more serenity would have had it in his control, yes, I think so. As I still think he would have won RG 2011 final if he had not lost that match to Fed. Then if Djokovic is at his best, imo winning Roland-Garros is under his control, yes. Unless Nadal gets back to his 2008 level.

Last edited by duong : 10-03-2012 at 10:06 AM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote